How to subscribe to our 2015-16 season
Subscription prices for the season are $95 regular, $75 seniors (65 and older); $65 young adults (under 30). Full-time students admitted free.
We offer two convenient ways to purchase your subscription to the SFCM season:
- If you wish to pay for your subscription by credit card via PayPal, click here. (You needn't have a PayPal account—you can sign in as a guest.)
- If you prefer to pay for your subscription by check, click here to download a PDF order form, then mail it to Syracuse Friends of Chamber Music, P.O. Box 215, DeWitt, NY 13214.
Four great reasons you should consider subscribing to Syracuse Friends of Chamber Music:
- Our subscription prices are exceptionally low—they haven't increased in the last ten years!
- Subscriptions save you money (up to 46% over single ticket prices), and they help us to budget for the next season.
- Any unused SFCM ticket can be used to purchase a half-price ticket to a 2016 Skaneateles Festival concert, a concert presented by the Society for New Music, or—new this year—a regular season Symphoria concert (subject to availability).
- And last but not least—subscribers are the backbone of our organization. Because of the support of our many faithful subscribers, SFCM is now in its 66th season of presenting ensembles that are heard in the world's most prestigious concert halls.
Single tickets are only available at the door. Ample space is available—we will not sell out. All seating is unreserved. Ticket sales begin at 6:45 pm, and the doors to the auditorium open at 7:00 pm.
Prices: $25 regular, $20 seniors (65 and older), $15 young adults (under 30), free for full-time students with ID
Questions? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 682-7720.