How to subscribe to our 2016-17 season
Subscription prices for the remaining five concerts of the season are $95 $73 regular, $75 $58 seniors (65 and older). Full-time students admitted free.
We offer two convenient ways to purchase your subscription to the SFCM season:
- If you wish to pay for your subscription by credit card via PayPal, click here. (You needn't have a PayPal account—you can sign in as a guest.)
- If you prefer to pay for your subscription by check, click here to download a PDF order form, then mail it to Syracuse Friends of Chamber Music, P.O. Box 215, DeWitt, NY 13214.
Six great reasons you should consider subscribing to Syracuse Friends of Chamber Music:
- Our subscription prices are exceptionally low and haven't increased in the last 12 years.
- Subscriptions save you up to 46% over single ticket prices. You'll save money even if you attend only four of our seven concerts.
- You'll receive a complimentary guest ticket with every season subscription. Introduce our series to someone new!
- If you must miss one of our concerts, you can use your unused SFCM ticket to purchase a half-price ticket at a Skaneateles Festival concert or Society for New Music concert.
- For the first time, season subscribers to Syracuse Friends of Chamber Music can receive a 50% discount to individual Symphoria Masterworks concerts when purchasing tickets online, over the phone, or at the Symphoria box office! Complete information will be provided with your SFCM subscription tickets. Note: This discount does not apply to Symphoria subscriptions or flex packs.
- And last but not least, subscribers are the backbone of our organization. Because of the support of our many faithful subscribers and contributors, Syracuse Friends of Chamber Music is now in its 67th season of presenting ensembles that are heard in the world's most prestigious concert halls.
Single tickets are only available at the door. Ample space is available—we will not sell out. All seating is unreserved. Ticket sales begin at 6:45 pm, and the doors to the auditorium open at 7:00 pm.
Prices: $25 regular, $20 seniors (65 and older), free for full-time students with ID
Questions? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 682-7720.